THE OLDEST INTERNET BLOG IS MLM
THE OLDEST BLOG ON THE INTERNET SPEAKS OUT
THE MLM WATCHDOG NEWS BLOG
Believe it or not the oldest (and one of the highest ranking still under MLM) is the MLM WatchDog NEWS BLOG. In 1998 when the last printed issue was done of the Insider Magazine – I pulled out the MLM Watch Dog and put it online on the web, as an MLM News Blog, which was a new deal in 1998 (see history below) for many of us Bloggers of truth. Yep, the MLM WatchDog was the first BLOG period. It was for a good cause MLM Truth!
GET BLOG TRAFFIC WITH A PURPOSE
The MLM Watchdog in the Old MLM Insider Magazine (before that The Golden Opportunity) had always been the Readers Digest of MLM. The Editorial rule was, Network Marketers are smart people never bore them! So the first editions of the MLM Watchdog back to 1985 were “printed blogs.” Give people the essentials in a, quick blog, to make money and what the heck to stay away from. Oh and the critical part of the MLM – Network Marketing Blog... Who to stay away from..........Scum and Scamsters
START YOUR BLOG EARLY – HAVE PATIENCE
In 1986 the MLM Watchdog was on a BBS site (there was no web then) that I had online for my downline. I published “Golden Opportunity” that was a printed mailer that went to over 100,000 opp seekers. We had a blog so to speak, on the old Golden Opportunity - the MLM WatchDog Blog.......on a sub a BBS. It was in sequential order of warnings (in text format down a “page) I had for my downline and what to look for. My major leaders had “transportable computers.” That old blog was like the paid Watchdog today. I gave my downline details of which company was going down and where to look for left over distributors. MY BBS blog told them who was starting up a new company to compete with us and how it came about. That old MLM Watchdog BBS Blog exposed a lot of scumbags and crooks along the way. My Gals and Guys loved it and several are with me today on the current HTTP://WWW.MLMWATCHDOG.COM
MARKETING? ESTABLISH A STRONG INTERNET “AURA” FOR GOOD
Posting on Forums is a good way to promote your blog... don’t do it like I did.... I dropped the ball !!
In 1994 I set up the MLM Watchdog BLOG on the old AOL MLM Boards – Forums. The first BIG TIME major “MLM Truth Blog – A Linear and hard moving “Truth Blog!” Wow what fights we had on the AOL MLM Forums with Anti-MLM jerks. This AOL “String Blog” was very interactive, some nights, we had over a 1000 posts to the Watch Dog “String Blog.” I wish I had copied it! There would be over 5,000 8x10 pages of posts to that “String Blog” I would get up at 10 AM in the morning and continue moderating fights over MLM – Network Marketing pay plans, products and Party Plan Ideas. This is where I first came face to face with ANTI – MLM zealots who are the scum of the earth. They are liars and do not face the reality of the “little guy or gal” getting a piece of the action.
DON’T LET YOUR BLOG LOSE CONTACT WITH GOOD MLMers
When we moved the MLM Watchdog to it’s own website online in 1998 we were using MicroSoft Front Page and a fast FTP, but as you can see from the old stuff in the MLM Watch Dog .... Blog archives on this site, that was even a pain! What I had failed to do was move my old “Watch Dog” reporters over from the AOL board. LESSON TO YOU -- I did not even have an email list of them! Don’t miss this key if of SAVING YOUR LIST... if you are doing a real MLM “Truth Blog” with 1000’s of supporters for the good of our great MLM – Network Marketing Industry!
TODAY IT’S SIMPLE WITH 600+ FOLKS TO DO AN HONEST BLOG
My reporters, some from over 20 years ago pump me stuff to put on the MLM WatchDog. Most of them are Combat Veterans from all the MLM Wars..... YOU SAY and “my company says your MLM – Network Marketing company sucks”.... My Gals and Guys are COOL.... because they know that I will “NUKE” a reporter to his roots if they are trying to use a report to me to KILL a company they just left. I mean folks..... get real after almost 40 years in this business do you expect the MLM Watchdog to get pulled into your silly games? I want lab reports, examples of front end loading. On and on...THIS IS SIMPLE. “Truth Blog” = MLM Watch Dog.
IF YOU SCREW WITH ME WITH A BAD REPORT – BLOG REPORT
1. I will search the Internet for bad medical and earnings claims for the company you belong to. I have your I.P. address of your website. This gets searched first. Do you belong to a flaky company trying to rape a current company for a no good reason? Are you playing sensitive competitive games with another MLM – Network Marketing company FOR YOUR ON PERSONAL ADVANTAGE ON MY BLOG? Kiss your Tush GOODBYE .... this angers me more than scam artists!
2. Visit the MLM Watchdog for ILLEGAL MLM CLAIMS... Guess what, I won’t do it but your competition will send the ILLEGAL INCOME CLAIM WEBSITES to the FTC AND THE MLM WATCHDOG BLOG. Guess What ? GUESS WHAT THEN! POOF YOU HAVE NO MORE COMPANY TO BELONG TO..........
3. Want to be a WatchDog reporter? Want to be a Force For Good? Fill out this Form to send in a report to the MLM WatchDog Blog. Just one rule never lie to the MLM WatchDog Blog as a reporter!
THE WATCH DOG BLOG SAEZ.....................
1. PRIME RULE OF THE MLM WATCHDOG BLOG. >>Make sure your company has: A 90 day to one-year buy-back of products guarantee for at least 90 percent of the purchase price. Six states now say an MLM company must give a one year return at 90% of the money spent.
2. The MLM Blog says, "Make sure your company:" Emphasizes sales to third parties as a part of the company’s compensation pay plan. It is not just playing lip service to retail sales in its policies and procedures. I has to have proof on it's database of sales to people WHO DO NOT BELONG TO THE PAY PLAN = A CUSTOMER.
4. The MLM Watchdog Blogg say's, >> make sure the personal monthly maintenance requirement is no more than would be “reasonably” necessary for a distributor and his/her family to comfortably consume each month. The higher end of this pay plan should include in monthly qualifications CUSTOMERS = WHO DO NOT BELONG TO THE PAY PLAN. If this company does not include that.... gently pick up your shoes and run like hell!
5. The Oldest Internet Blog (on MLM or any other subject) says, "A company that makes (or can’t or won’t keep its distributors from making) earnings representations like the Exposes on the MLM WatchDog Blog...... that are not fully documented and disclosed as median or average earnings for a particular level of attainment within the company’s distributor ranks They are going to be history -- Run! SEE THE MLM WATCHDOG BLOG ABOUT EARNINGS CLAIMS - THIS IS MLM FOR DUMMIES NO INSULT INTENDED BUT THE MLM WATCHDOG HAS SEEN THE DEATH OF OVER A 1000 MLM COMPANIES THAT MADE ILLEGAL EARNINGS CLAIMS
THIS IS A COMPLETE BLOG STORY ON HOW 1000'S PICK THE WRONG COMPANY OR GET SHAFTED BY ILLEGAL INCOME CLAIMS.......
6. The MLM WatchDog Blog says, hey buy enough to try with your friends and family. Do they like the product? Front END Loading (“garage qualification”) in order to qualify distributors for commissions (the MLM BLOG says, "that = buy more = make more money = a lie). Right now the Business Opprotunity rules say $500 in six months. The MLM WatchDog Blog says, "More Money run or tell me 100x why it isn't a scam. This Blog says....Get the CEO's and Presidents name on the paper - put them in jail if the company goes down.
7. Summary of #6 above? Pay more - get a higher rank and a promise (never delivered in reality) equals one of the prime indentifiers of a PYRAMID SCHEME..... Run from a company doing this.
8. THE MLM BLOG hasn't given you enough with the questions above? Great ....GO HERE FAST!