SECRET RESEARCH TOOLS FOR MLM WATCH DOG REPORTERS USE
Step 1. Go to Google news.
http://news.google.com Google will let you search using keywords through more than 4500 news sources. A quick search as I write this turned up 1,000 of articles on MLM.
Step 2. Find out what the Bloggers are saying.
http://blogsearch.google.com A place to read about your topic is in blogs. When using this tool, search results include all blogs on the web, not just those published through Google's Blogger. You're guaranteed to discover lots of new information MLM/
Step 3. Find out what people are saying about this news.
http://groups.google.com These groups are made up of folks who like to discuss *your* subject. Come up with arguments for each side and you'll stir up a hornets nest.
Step 4. Find out what scholars are saying.
http://scholar.google.com Google Scholar helps you find the most relevant research across the world of scholars including theses, books, abstracts and articles, academies, universities, professional societies and other scholarly organizations.
Step 5. Research through books on your subject.
http://books.google.com No need to buy books to help you with your topic, but why do that when you can actually search throughbooks on any topic! Not too many businesses search this deep.
Step 6. Search PDF documents at Google.
http://www.Google.com Here's a clever trick most people dont know. Try the following search at google.com (keeping in the punctuation as written):
network marketing +free +filetype:pdf
EMERGENCIES - INFORMATION - HELP
1. MLM Emergency? - termination of your Distributor ship.
2. MLM Emergency Your downline stolen moved without permission.
3. MLM Emergency No paycheck or deposit
4. MLM Emergency - Your company going out of business.
5. MLM Help = failure to receive products or services.
6. MLM HELP = my downline being raided company won't help!
7. Information lawsuits - or links to MLM Lawsuits.
8. Company employee aware of scam activity in MLM Company - whistle blowers