MLM IS GOOD DIRECTORY,
NETWORK MARKETING IS GOOD DIRECTORY
ROD'S RANT - MLM IS GOOD!
GET YOUR STATISTICS STRAIGHT MISCREANTS!
Recruiting quote from an MLM blogg: "So MLM has a 97% fail rate. Big Deal. So does online biz opportunity industry."
UR EDITOR: I go nuts when I see a statistic like 95% or this 97% failure rate for MLM - Network Marketing. Why? It is a lie! Immediately quit reading that site, blogg or forum and leave. Or better yet, hit the bookmark icon (above) and send them to this page so they will know how stupid they have been!
WHAT IS THE TRUTH? MLM IS GOOD!
It's very clear from DSA, DRA and WatchDog surveys and I said this in front of the Federal Trade Commission Panel holding a hearing on the Business Opportunity Rule - 1 June 2009 at the FTC headquaters in Washington D.C:
1. The 95% failure rate for MLM-Network Marketing is a fraud statistic. Why? Because it is a proven statistic that 70% of the people that join an MLM - Network Marketing company DROP OUT - and that is different from failing. Who has ever sent out a survey asking "Did you fail at MLM- Network Marketing?" No one with any credibility. Just some MLM - Network critics that hate the industry, and their survey's are very suspect (read that as dreamed up).
2. A good MLM - Network Marketing company gives money back (usually 90%) if business kits and/or products/services initial cost are returned within 90 days (some up to one year). So it is a great way to try a business at low or no risk. If it doesn't suit somebody, it is a FREE country and they can drop out. If it were a 40 hour JOB, that would get on your record and you could be penalized for the rest of your life.
So if we subtract the 70% voluntary dropouts from the touted lie of "95% MLM - Network Marketing failure rate," that drops the statistic to 25% failure rate. Hey, that is probably as good as the job failure rate for the general public working 40 hours a week!
MLM IS GOOD DIRECTORY SAYS,
WHAT MAKES ME THE MADDEST?
It's MLM - NETWORK MARETERS USING THE 95% MLM FAILURE RATE TO:
BROWN BELOW = LIES
1. Instill fear in people that are new to recruit them. It is a poor recruting technique that makes me angry. They lie like this quote: "very simple. MLM'ers have not learned how to stop CHASING DOWN THEIR TARGET MARKET! For that matter, they don't even know how to assess who their target market really is!"
2. To sign up a newbie in a FUNDED PROPOSAL... meaning the person doing the recruiting is using the 95% MLM failure rate LIE to sell an ebook or recruiting system to fund thier MLM downline building becuase they won't pick up a telephone or talk to anyone eyeball to eyeball. They may not be crooks, but they when they say "I really hope that those that are still making the lists of their friends and family or just generally struggling (in ANY business) will pay attention."
There is an ABSOLUTE ethical issue with the two cases above. Of course the new FTC rules may wash out some of this by going all the way back to the MLM company. It would be nice for you to help me start a campaign to whack these dummies on head.
MLM IS GOOD DIRECTORY
ROD COOK ARTICLES ON WHAT MAKES GOOD
MLM’S & WHY MLM IS A GOOD INDUSTRY
MLM = INTERNET KNOWLEDGE WORKERS
Rod Cook, ur editor: At the MLM WatchDog we know business guru Peter Drucker understood how to manage MLM "knowledge workers." Drucker created the term in 1959. He said, “knowledge workers believe they are paid to be effective, not to work 9 to 5!" Smart Networking Marketing companies have done their best to, as Drucker said, "strip away everything that gets in their knowledge worker's way." The companies that succeed attract the best performers. This evolution is happening in Network Marketing today; making it, as Drucker would say, "the single biggest factor for competitive advantage in the next 25 years."
Good MLM Company or Scam?
Research on Finding Good MLM Companies
8. Choose good best or top MLM Company
TAGS: MLM IS GOOD, GOOD MLM, GOOD MLM COMPANIES