MLM IS GOOD - THESE? NO REQUIRED EPA TESTS = ILLEGAL CLAIMS TO FTC
EPA SIMPLE TESTS READ PAGE 2 "FUEL ADDITIVES" IN THE PDF BELOW
PRINT ABOVE OFF FOR MLM GAS COMPANY OWNERS & MANUFATURERS
Page 3 Step 1 Regional Tests (below) = about $35,000 Page 5 End Stage 2 EPA Tests on cars Ann Harbor = $27,000 x 2 (cars)
EPA APPROVED STAGE 1 TESTING STATIONS
GASOLINE FUEL SAVER SCAMS NO VENDETTA'S JUST MLM INDUSTRY PROTECTION
GAS FUEL SAVER ADDITIVES CONSUMER & MLM BUILDER PROTECTION
Rod Cook your WatchDog Editor: Here is the deal……. I just hung up with ONE of 7 major builders (over 2000+ downline) call me and ask me why I am “busting” all fuel additives (including his MLM save gas Company) when they got fuel mileage improvements themselves using a "GAS SAVER" product. They had talked to the manufacturer of fuel improvement products or the MLM Company owners. These top distributors where lied to by Manufacturers and MLM Company owners who have a financial interest in lying (see EPA Document below - NOT ROCKET SCIENCE): SIX OUT OF SEVEN BUILDERS FROM SEVERAL COMPANIES I TALKED TO QUIT AFTER CONSIDERING THE 3 FATORS BELOW!
1. The first MLM Company (Company #1) to complete the first step in EPA GAS SAVER testing is going to be able to “Kill off the rest of the rest of the MLM Market” by presenting the LEGAL REQUIRED tests. The news of this will Demolish MLM companies that haven't done tests. If we follow normal business techniques (Company #1) are aggressive they will turn in all the other MLM gas additive companies to the FTC and EPA who will take legal action to kill of competitors. Not a threat, just pure marketing analysis! If your MLM Company owners haven’t done at least step 1 of EPA testing (page 3 EPA document below) – Quit leave – run = 911
2. Manufacturers/Company owners Sad Lies & Excuses = It is too expensive to do the EPA test. WatchDog: B.S. MLM companies and manufacturers are pulling in $millions selling the stuff to distributors. They can’t afford a lousy $50-60k and MONTHS……. NOT YEARS to do the testing? Your are being conned! Quit leave – run = 911
3. Manufacturers/Company owners DID do the EPA Stage 1 testing and flunked and keep it a secret while they are are lying to you? Greed!
Ur Editor: This is not even printed as an opinion. It is fact. It is a prediction 99.999% backed by my past history of predictions. I don't belong to any competing fuel companies. The only good thing I feel is that of the 14,000 or so people that get hurt and blame the MLM Industry is that I am doing my best from keeping them from getting scammed. The number 7 builder to call (he is in the DRA - top builder) wanted to put me on the line with the Manufacturer - "so I could understand." I told him sure...NOT A PROBLEM! Except that all I would say after every sentence is the manufacturer spoke was... YOU ARE A LYING Cxx@@##$$ !!! And would probably end up calling the manufacturer a CRIMINAL! The Manfufacturing dude is pulling in $100,000's of $1,000's of dollars OF YOUR MONEY and CAN'T PROTECT YOU AND YOUR OPPORTUNITY??? A LOUSY $50-60K to get tests done? GREED... GREED...GREED
P.S. A testimonial by YOU a distributor about better gas mileage is called EVIDENCE IN A FEDERAL COURT CASE! No FEDERAL tests... make a testimonial (NO They are not legal without tests) you can end up in court with your testimonial. .... Just the Same as nutritional products and companies shut down. You get a court order to appear and have to pay your own travel and hotel.... Plus if you are smart..... a very expensive lawyer because you can get charged too as a result of your MLM Fuel company's court case - you get screwed for another $10-20 grand!
NEW UPDATE 11 JULY 2008
MLM SAVE GASOLINE MILEAGE WARS CONTINUED
There is only one pathway to make LEGAL fuel mileage claims in the U.S. This is a summary because people can't read all the material below. The testing is not that hard or expensive. NONE of the twelve MLM "Better Gas Mileage" companies have done one. Bioperformance (13) showed only emissions improvement and not better fuel mileage. Emissions improvement means nothing to the FTC with regard to better fuel mileage.
Step one: Get your product tested at a privately owned EPA approved regional testing station. If the results from testing at the EPA approved testing station is good, you get to go to step 2. Step two: Have your product tested at the BIG, monster EPA testing station in Ann Arbor Michigan.
Total cost is about $100,000. But with your Gasoline MLM rolling in millions, why won't they jump to get at least step one started? It is pennies compared to what they are making from your work! Don't join a company that hasn't done step one! If one word is said about BETTER GAS MILEAGE with no test? Run!
NEW UPDATE 26 JUNE 2008 FUEL SAVER SCAMS
EPA FTC SWEEP SHUTDOWN AND MLM GAS COMPANY SLAM IS COMING!
26 JUNE 2008 - With high gas prices the FTC and State AG's love headlines. When gas prices have jumped in the past, the FTC and State AG's jump on getting headlines by slamming MLM company's selling fuel additives and mileage improvement devices.
NO MLM GAS COMPANY IS LEGAL TO CLAIM - "BETTER MILEAGE SAVINGS"
One of the MLM Gasoline Ethos stupidly put out an Email about a Florida city testing their product and showing that It improved fuel mileage. Better run from that company! To make that claim it has to come from the EPA master testing station in Ann Arbor, Michigan. NONE HAVE! PASS ON TO A 1000 FRIENDS
MLM GAS REPORT #1
MLM GASOLINE MILEAGE SAVING WARS CONTINUED - UPDATED 1 Jan 2008
gasoline pills, gasoline potions & gasoline lotions and now phony magnets!
TESTS ON DIESEL TRUCKS DON'T COUNT FOR CARS WITH GASOLINE ENGINES!
If Some Tells You Different They Are Lying Or Stupid!
TWO STEP TEST TO BE LEGAL
TWO DIFFERENT PRODUCTS
Texas Attorney General Abbott Shuts Down Pyramid Scheme That Marketed Bogus Fuel Pill
AG Release Not The Same As BP Release (All Over Internet)
BioPerformance ordered to return more than $7 million to victims of pyramid scheme
AUSTIN - Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott today stopped a Dallas-based pyramid scheme from illegally marketing the so-called "top secret gas pill" that it falsely claimed would increase fuel efficiency in automobiles. The Attorney General's settlement with BioPerformance and its owners, Lowell Mims and Gustavo Romero, prevents the defendants from continuing to deceptively market their products and ends the State's eight-month legal action against the company.
A combination of the defendants' frozen assets and the dissolution of two trusts created by Mims and Romero will provide more than $7 million in compensation to deceived consumers. Mims and Romero may continue to operate any legitimate enterprise, but may not deceptively market BioPerformance pills or similar fuel additive products. Ed. Note#1 - like we keep telling you trusts are worthless when the law comes knocking on your door!
Ed. Note #2: The PR Release that Bio Performance put out had an Intermediate Emissions Test and results on it. BUT NO Mileage Test! One dumb rock sent it to me with a ha-ha you were wrong. Guess he was too dumb to read the test! Amazing! Bio Performance conned him in heart beat.
Ed. Note #3 The Bio Performance news release alluded that "the company was ready to resume business." They just forgot to mention no gas pills in the BP release!
Ed Note #4 Read below! - the test that BP did not let them make any fuel mileage claims. NOR has any other MLM Gasoline Company met the requirements in the Paragraph below.
1. TWO STEP EPA TESTING IS REQUIRED BY THE FTC TO MAKE GASOLINE MILEAGE CLAIMS:
A. The EPA has a list of over 40 testing stations to perform preliminary testing to get into the big time Test. They are located all over the U.S. I speak of one below. They cost about $20,000 to run the preliminary test.
B. If a gasoline additive (see #2 below) passes one of the tests above it can go to the EPA testing laboratory itself in Ann Arbor Michigan. The cost = $27,000. The results of this test can be used in any advertising.
C. Your question should be with these companies rolling in $ millions, why can’t they spare a lousy $47,000 to make sure that your company doesn’t get shut down? See #2 below the race to Ann Arbor, Michigan EPA testing!
2. COMBUSTION BOOSTERS -
Improves the gas mileage immediately. Combustion Booster are the Holy Grail of Gasoline additives. Combustion boosters improve the burn rate of gasoline giving immediate better fuel mileage and emissions. Use every fill up and gives money back in fuel mileage savings. This one can pass the EPA - FTC one day test on computer ran Dyno. Don’t be fooled.... oil companies consider this the Holy Grail (to sell gasoline). Don’t get hooked on oil company conspiracy theories. I have been in a testing building where Conoco had more than 60 different car engines running on test stands 24 hours a day to test fuel and oil additives. There is a lot of research and over 180 patents filed on supposed Combustion Boosters. Yet, do I believe that a small company can come up with a COMBUSTION BOOSTER that can pass the coming gasoline storm by State and Federal agencies? Sure this is America! The winner? The Combustion Booster that can pass the EPA - FTC test on computer ran test track and Dyno in Ann Arbor, Mi. EPA: NEW CAR MILEAGE AND EMISSION TESTS. I am still waiting for an MLM Company (or anyone to fire me an EPA – FTC computer Dyno EPA: NEW CAR MILEAGE AND EMISSION TESTS Done in the EPA Facility in Ann Arbor, MI.
3. CYLINDER, VALVE AND INJECTION CLEANERS - DON'T PASS:
The EPA runs a 3,000 mile test to see if gasoline additive is just a cleaner and won't pass their test!A routine maintenance boost, once cylinders and valves are cleaned you get little better mileage use one bottle good for 1-3 months. This one can't pass the EPA – FTC test. Why? it takes about 3-10,000 miles of use to clean out the cylinders (if they are dirty to start with). It improves mileage by cleaning out the carbon. After that not much of a mileage boost (2-5% not economically feasible at $20 a bottle). On a new car there will be little or no improvement able to be shown. That is the bad news. The good news is that there good stuff out there and they are cheap. Amsoil PPI (great old MLM Company) fuel conditioner and cleaner at $7.75 a bottle. You can go to Walmart and find some good cleaners at around $5.95.
4. BY EPA - FTC RULE ( =LAW) ANYTHING THAT GOES IN A GAS TANK:
Is a fuel additive so don’t play with words, they won’t help on single bit when the law comes knocking at the door because the MLM Company or Distributors made gasoline mileage claims. No, tests on Diesels do not count if gasoline mileage claims are made. Repeat Diesel tests applied to cars are a red flag!
5. QUOTE FROM THE EPA -
Registration involves providing a chemical description of the additive. In certain cases health-effects testing is required. There are over 5,600 registered additives. Registration does not involve verification of performance claims made for an additive. You should ask the manufacturer for the data that support any claims of improved fuel economy, such as the tests in #1
NEW FASCINATING NEWS FROM EPA FACT SHEET
The Name of the test is EPA: NEW CAR MILEAGE AND EMISSION TESTS 24 July 2006
The “EPA Environmental Fact Sheet on Aftermarket Gas Savings Products” says, “EPA tests may be done at the direction of the EPA Administrator or the FTC.” That means a no COST for a State (like the Texas hit on BP) for the $15,000 to $20,000 test if a State teams up with the FTC. That is why the WatchDog is projecting a joint sweep by the States and FTC before elections in November. Joint sweeps with AG's are common today - Between States and the FTC. Make sure the company you join has the tests and don't let them lie to you. READ THE REST OF THIS PAGE CAREFULLY!
HOW TO TELL THE MLM GASOLINE ADDITIVE WINNER(S) – EASY!
This is easy – testimonials don’t count on saving gas... at least with the law. One guy sent me an email about their product being tested in an ISO 9000 laboratory. Another it was FLASH TESTED in an EPA Lab That means nothing - nada..Both are for flash tests for the Material Data Safety Sheets! Why do manufacturers have the MSDS done? They have to have the MSDS to ship goods a commercial freight! Good TV reviews mean nothing when the legal (FTC and AG’s) !!@@#$% hits the fan (probably this August). There is only one way to grace... and only one way to prove the product saves gasoline. That is:
THE ONLY GASOLINE TEST THAT WORKS (NOT DIESEL)
THE EPA CERTIFIED EMISSION AND MILEAGE TEST IS AN ALL DAY TEST AND VERY RIGOROUS
The Same Test a New Model Car in Detroit Does to Put the Mileage Claim Tag in The Window!
I was never allowed in the test building and since there is a million dollar Bond these guys doing the test are like Storm Troopers. City driving on the dyno and up to 65 mph on the dyno for hours. Sniffers are measuring the exhaust and sensors measure gasoline flow.
THE FIRST STEP YOU HAVE TO TAKE!
To be with a survivor MLM Company selling a gas additive, just ask one question. Can you see their EPA Certified Emission and Mileage Testing Station Test? Not a lab test, that is for flash and safety points for the Material Safety Data Sheet (to be able to ship and sell it). Not the EPA fuel additive registration, this does not test the product. No video testimonies, no written sworn statement testimonies, nothing will withstand the force coming from the FTC and AG’s except the EPA Certified Emission and Mileage test. Trust me, I have been in the middle of one of those FTC storms.
IF THE MLM COMPANY WANTS TO BE AROUND FOR A WHILE
Another update: I just had an intellectual property lawyer call me and tell me there are over 186 fuel additive patents on products that improve gasoline mileage. So to be safe a company has to pay to have an IP lawyer look up all the patents. Then the lawyer has to give a determination if the product YOUR CHOSEN COMPANY IS USING.... violates any of the contents or formulations in the patents. If not your company can be shut down by a court ordered cease and desist from another company. So ask your company to have their Intellectual Property lawyer (a member of the Bar who can be thrown out of the law business for lying) to put out a sworn signed witnessed statement that the Formula of the Fuel Booster additive doesn't infringe on any other companies fuel additives. Realize that despite all the silly conspiracy hype about big oil companies they are the biggest holders and users of some of these patents.
MLM COMPANY OWNERS & LAWYERS SCREAM AT THE WATCHDOG
"WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK YOU KNOW"
WATCHDOG SAYS, "BEEN THERE DONE THAT"
An EPA Certified Emission and Mileage Testing Station Test!
EPA Certified Computerized Testing On A Dynamometer
There are over 40 of these testing stations in the USA. How did I get acquainted with them? When I lived in Europe I owned a De Tomaso Mangusta. When the De Tomaso Pantera came out, I started importing them to the states and selling them on the grey market. Starting in 1986, Alexandra De Tomaso (the manufacturer) had an option to import the Pantera GT5 without an engine because the European engine would not pass emissions for the United States. I brought 6 of the cars into the USA, put in super clean engines, and hauled them to an EPA Certified Emission and Mileage Testing Station in Houston, Dallas or San Antonio. It was illegal to drive them without the test and vehicle certification. The EPA testing stations are serious. They have to be high tech and they post a $1 million bond or so. The tests the EPA testing stations run on a car are tough and take all day (sometimes more than a day)! It cost me about $10,000+ for each certification in the 1980's. I called today and asked, they said it is $18,000 per car tested.
Distributor Termination and More EPA Testing Compliments of FTC!
After the holding group that owned Slick 50 terminated all of us so they could sell directly to stores, I settled with them over my lawsuit (long story). They sold to Quaker State, who hired me back as a Tech and Marketing Advisor. That's when Slick 50 (and 4 other companies) got hit by the FTC for fuel mileage claims. I ran half a dozen cars through SW Research. They are one of two EPA mileage and emissions testing places here in San Antonio. The results were so-so and Quaker State got a small fine for gas savings claims. STP and other companies got slaughtered because they did NOT do any EPA Certified emission and mileage testing.
Another update: I think some of the AG hits may be embarrassing if the hit gas booster company goes out and runs some good numbers through an EPA certified Emissions and Mileage Station.
Another update: One company called me in a panic they couldn't get in a station in a month. In checking the list of EPA Certified Emissions and Mileage stations I called Detroit area where there a bunch of them. They are all tied up testing the new 2007 cars for release this fall. Others have a backlog of over a month because with the gasoline crunch there are 100's of gadgets and additives being tested. Smart marketers are testing before trying to market. Too many of these gas MLM's > ready - SHOOT - oh we have aimed! It is called MLM Company Owner shooting self in the foot...... but worse YET, shooting thousands of Distributors in their FEET! I hate stupid company owners that hurt distributors!
THE WATCHDOG CHALLENGE
1. The first true EPA emission and fuel mileage test by an additive I will publish on the Watchdog (this is June 16, 2006. I have a list of the testing stations in the U.S., who runs them and who to talk to. Plus that I have a fairly recent copy of an EPA test for emissions and mileage so don't forge up some bullshit. DON'T send a Diesel test because I will feature you as a scamster.... if you are even mentioning gasoline mileage savings. It has to be a gasoline test from the EPA CERTIFIED emissions and mileage test ... shown at the end of the Video Above.
2. There are additives that work - I totally believe that because in the 80's I made a bundle of money on one that did. It was legit (then). There are additives that work today but many have patents on them and there have been some big court cases over fuel mods and burn rates. Is there something out there that works? Probably! Americans are great inventors!
3. To me a lot of this is business as normal in the Engine and Fuel world that has been going on for over 30 years that I have been acquainted with them Does the seller lie the most, or the manufacturer? The seller can be perfectly honest and not know what tests to do. The manufacturer can be honest and the seller hypes the heck out of the additive. I went through the Slick 50 wars where there was a spin off and attack every quarter. So to me I get offended that this is just MLM hypsters. NO WAY - it is all over the engine and fuel market no MLM involved.
ROD COOK'S -12 CHEAP WAYS TO SAVE GASOLINE WITH HIGH GAS PRICES
100 Miles To To The Gallon! :>)
From cheapest to most expensive to save gasoline and money:
1. Check the gas prices on the link below for your Zip Code. Don’t waste gas to drive to the cheapest place to get gas. It’s simple do the math. If it's ten miles to cheap gas that is a 20 mile round trip. Forget it! Less miles? GO FOR IT!
2. Put air in your tires to your car specifications, eighty percent of the tires on American cars are low on air and that costs you 1 to (ready for this) 5 miles per gallon!
3. Go lightly on the gas pedal = save gas. That means slow down. The faster you go, the more air drag you create. This burns that expensive gasoline! That 55 mph may drive you nuts, but it saves gas.
4. Try not to stop... to save gasoline! Huh, you say? Here it is, slow down and look for space in traffic so that you can time the stop lights... so you don’t have to stop at them. Make it a game! Getting all that steel around you moving, costs the big bucks in gasoline! If you have to stop, start out gently – jack rabbit starts bust the gasoline budget!
5. Take the junk out of your trunk! Every 200 lbs in your car costs you a mile per gallon of gasoline. If you are in a car pool have every one that rides in your car go on a diet, to save gasoline. :>)
6. Use your cruise control (if you have it) any time you can. Cruise control is better than your brain to help you maintain constant speed. Constant speed (see #3), at a conservative rate, will save you more gasoline.
7. Don’t use the drive through at McDonald’s! Save gas! Quickly park your car and walk inside, not only does that save gasoline, but helps your heart! Stop driving around to look for the closest parking place at Walmart, park quickly and walk fast!
8. This one is more for men. If you get lost ask for directions. I don’t, and I waste gasoline driving around because I know I will find where I am. Women ask directions, that’s why there’s one on every space shuttle. It improves space shuttle fuel mileage!
9. Sell your neighbors on MLM so they can work at home like you do. You? Avoid traffic jams by never leaving the driveway during rush hour. If you should accidentally get caught in a traffic jam, turn off your car to save gas... Make sure you have a good battery before you do it too often.
10. When you get an oil change, use synthetic oil. The gasoline savings will pay for the oil or a little more, and it will dramatically reduce your engine wear = save money!
11. Don’t want to get an engine tune up to save gasoline? At least check the air filter for the engine! Usually air filters get dirty before you need a tune up and this costs you gas.
12, No, don’t rush out and buy a hybrid electric car. The cost of operation isn’t worth the gasoline savings and those big batteries make them a lead sled! Wait a few years!
Rod Cook, ur editor, Former National Racing Champion